|Undo Closed Tabs Button allows you to undo closed tabs via a toolbar button or the right-click context menu.|
- Easily have access to undo close tab functionality of the browser right from a toolbar button
- Store a customizable number of tabs to restore in the undo menu
- Two different themes for both light and dark Firefox interfaces
- What is new in this version?
Check this link for information about your recent update.
- What does undo close tab extension do?
Tired of going to History -> Recently Closed Tabs just to undo a closed tab? Then this extension is for you! This extension allows you to undo closed tabs via a toolbar button and/or tab bar button. Click the image one time to undo the last closed tab...three times to open the last three closed tabs and so on. Click the drop down arrow to see the list of last previously closed tabs and select which one you would like to undo.
You can also undo closed tabs by using the CTRL + SHIFT + Z shortcut key and also a right-click context menu entry.
There is a options menu (Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions), here you can edit the amount of closed tabs to remember, hide the history menu from the toolbar button, remove the right-click context menu entry or remove the tab bar button.
- How to add/remove the toolbar button?
You can add the button to the navigation toolbar by going to View -> Toolbars -> Customize, then drag and drop the button anywhere on the toolbar. The tab bar button is shown by default.
- How to change addon's settings?
To change addon's settings go to Addon-manager -> Undo Closed Tab Button -> Options
- How to change the assigned keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+Z)?
To change the default keyboard shortcut (which opens last closed tab), open a new browser tab, enter "about:config" and search for "undoclosedtabsbutton.modifier" and "undoclosedtabsbutton.key" and change them accordingly.
- Toolbar icon is too dark for my theme. Is it possible to change it?
Yes, check extension's setting for an alternative icon.
- Is it possible to remove "Open all closed Tabs" from the drop-down menu (to prevent accidental click)?
Yes, there is an option for this purpose in the extension's setting window.
If you have questions about the extension, or ideas on how to improve it, please use the "Contact Developer" link above.